7.5 outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Bird

I ran my HTB 360 for the second time today and i will say IT WAS running really well but then low and behold i learn't that they are not meant to leave the water and take a short cut across a rocky island,so yes this new HTB took a bit of a battering but nothing to major it is fixable with a couple of hours work but i can't say the same for the motor it ripped the bottom fin off the lower end and also ripped it clean off the mount the worst part is that K&B don't have the parts to fix it in stock so is there anyone out there that can help me out am in need of lower halves and the pin to hold motor on.

thanks guys and remember boats don't like short cuts :rolleyes: :eek: :(

John Otto has the case halves in stock last time I was there. 813-651-1840 Great guy to deal with.

I ran my HTB 360 for the second time today and i will say IT WAS running really well but then low and behold i learn't that they are not meant to leave the water and take a short cut across a rocky island,so yes this new HTB took a bit of a battering but nothing to major it is fixable with a couple of hours work but i can't say the same for the motor it ripped the bottom fin off the lower end and also ripped it clean off the mount the worst part is that K&B don't have the parts to fix it in stock so is there anyone out there that can help me out am in need of lower halves and the pin to hold motor on.

thanks guys and remember boats don't like short cuts :rolleyes: :eek: :(
It was quite funny at the time but didn't look that funny when we got it back!!! Oh well time for a rebuild hahaha!

How is the HTB 360 going? Have you got the new leg for it yet? Got my 7.5 tunnel on monday got it painted today can't wait to give it a run.

still waiting for the lower halves and pin to show up but only need to put her motor back together and see what kind of amazing stunts i can achieve next time :D

Back