7.5 Outboard mount which one????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

legendscar24

Who makes a good adjustable 7.5 mount for the K&B lower unit, I have been out of OB racing for a while so sorry for the tired question.

Thank.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
i know that precision boats makes the one for the lawless,and i know you can put the k&b on it. or get ahold of Joe Monahan at 707 specialties, i know he'll have something!

Capt Vic (Victor Goreki of Dist 9) makes the best looking and most functional mount currently avail. It's a really nice design and nicely anodized. He's on this board, drop him an e-mail! Rudy

I agree with Rudy, Victor makes THE best mount out there, a little pricey but worth every penny and then some. all CNC machined, great looking unit and extremely functional.

click HERE to see a picture of one on my FE boat...

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
James you linky no worky, hey Rudy Mike Hoffman from the Old dist 9 days whats the happenings???

Legens, click HERE and scroll 1/3 down the page, its a picture of the 3.5 mount but the 7.5 is the same. they come in blue or red.

There is alos a picture of a 7.5 mount in my gallery on my old Aerotech hull, you should be able to see that HERE

~James

Back