7.5 K&B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELP I,m looking for a new 7.5 K&B watercooled outboard,the 7520 super pro or 7510 semi pro. Thanks Mike
If you are looking for a Mdl 7500 Red Head pro I have several used ones, and one new one. The used ones are perfect condition, even have ones with new bearings. These are some of my spare motors. Advise me what you are willing to pay for each. James

HELP I,m looking for a new 7.5 K&B watercooled outboard,the 7520 super pro or 7510 semi pro. Thanks Mike
If you are looking for a Mdl 7500 Red Head pro I have several used ones, and one new one. The used ones are perfect condition, even have ones with new bearings. These are some of my spare motors. Advise me what you are willing to pay for each. James

Hi James thanks for the reply I have my hart set on water cooled if you know of anyone keep me posted Mike

Mike I was looking for those motors also. Could not find any and the way Mecoa is it will be hard to get. I bought a 7.5 pro and got a water cooled finned head from Joe M. Looks just like the super pro and has plenty of power just stock. Dave in CT.

Hello Dave in CT thanks that's a good idea I'm going to do that. Now how do I get a hold of Joe M to get one of those finned water cooled heads and the part number if you have it. Thanks a lot Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back