• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6s Lipo's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many do you have? I'll pop $100 for two of them? Maybe more. Do you mean the price is shipped, or buyer pays shipping? I never understand when people say the "price includes shipping". When something is included to me that means it is all in one thing (price). LMK please, Thanks, James

Like I said I want 2 of them. I will not be stepped on over $10 so advise me of the shipping deal and how to be paid?

Thanks Joe for jumping in the middle of my negoitation. Happy boating to you to.

Like I said I want 2 of them. I will not be stepped on over $10 so advise me of the shipping deal and how to be paid?

Thanks Joe for jumping in the middle of my negoitation. Happy boating to you to.
Dont Whine James. if you want it.... say you want it.. I need 2 not 1. p.s. How do you know he dont have more?

Last edited by a moderator:
No Problem, I have more. Price is inclusive of shipping. $55.00. Nothing extra if you are in the US. Canada, I will need to quote on. Need Zip/ postal code. I take paypal at [email protected]. Or send a cashiers check/ money order. PM me for my address. If you are paying by paypal please include a good shipping to address with payment.

Mike

Dont Whine James. if you want it.... say you want it.. I need 2 not 1. p.s. How do you know he dont have more?
Hi Joe

I take paypal, [email protected]. Please include a good shipping address with paypal funds.

Thanks

Mike

Latest posts

Back