• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.67 road runner rigger SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

i have a never scene the water .67 road runner rigger that i am selling it comes with a never been run Andy brown mac .67 modded motor turn fin rudder and strut fuel cell three servos one 1/4 scale and 2 micro one for throttle and one for the third Chanel needle the only thing you need is a prop a pipe Rx and TX and some push rods for all the linkage third chanel needel pipe bracket and maybey a new cawel i am offering this rigger to who ever wants it for 650.00 shipped i am firm on my price the motor alone is worth 500 so come one guys take this baby off my hands also i painted the cowel black i will post a new pic of it tonight

rigger2.jpg

rigger2-1.jpg

rigger3.jpg

rigger4.jpg

rigger5.jpg

rigger6.jpg

rigger7.jpg

rigger8.jpg

rigger9.jpg

rigger10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok the price is now 550.00 shipped to your door i need this one gone to start new project

come on guy's make me a offer on this it has to go for new project

Last edited by a moderator:
that i am not sure but i would have to say maybee 2 years old if that i got the boat from a buddy and he never had the chance to put it on the water

Back