• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 Eagle SG For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Norris

Needs a little work. All offers considered.

Picture attached.

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I gave the cowl to Randy Corbin, so that's not included either.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I gave the cowl to Randy Corbin, so that's not included either.
Nice. I will give you a swift kick in the a$$ for it. lol Oh I started on your new boat today. Im gonna try a different material."Steel" Ever heard of it?

Looks like mine after a crash a few years ago.....won the district here last year, so, they can be fixed.....lol

Sept%2024%20Crazy%20Al%20035.jpg

To you have the nose part of boat?
It's still stuck in the retrieve boat!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
nope, a tree
Wouldn't that actually be a former tree? I think down in those parts they call it a stump. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually, he has most of the nose pieces, at least the larger ones. ;) After a certain point Mike wouldn't let me keep scooping little green bits from the water.

Should have pulled all the useable parts out and given it a Viking burial. :lol: :lol:

-Buck-

If you want to know how to fix that boat, check out my gallery. The link is below in my signature. I have rebuilt a SG twin 84 and a SGX 90folders in there.

Mike

when the owner of the boat tells the retreive boat driver to take a trash bag with him, & bring back the motor, you know it's gonna be bad.......... that stump ate about 4 boats this past weekend, travis' (jr.) villain included. it's only about a foot away from shore, so if you missed it, you were screwed anyway.

hey pal, you sure you do not want to go back to rac'n mono's :p . i know where there is a really, really, fast one. :rolleyes: give me a buzz,later bro.

hey pal, you sure you do not want to go back to rac'n mono's :p . i know where there is a really, really, fast one. :rolleyes: give me a buzz,later bro.
Leave to motor in it and I'll give you $75.

LMAO, I got the turn fin too Scott...... My SG looked at the sponson and turn fin when I took it out the trailer and

said PLEASE DON'T LET SCOTT DRIVE ME. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other than the cat that hit that tree, the was one of the worse sounds I've heard in a long

time.

Scott, you know I have a brand new one of those boats that could be had, maybe trade for an orange mono?

mb

Back