• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

61" PI Apache

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremyhuntsman

I have a 61" Performance International Apache hull with 30cc Homelite, walbro carb, tuned pipe, water pump, HBR double rudder outdrive and trim tabs. I took the boat out of the water a few years ago to put in a radio and that is as far as i have got. i have a new Futaba 3 channel pistol grip with new Hitec servos, new radio box and new fuel tank. it needs the radio and tank installed then it should be ready to go. i would estimate an afternoon of rigging. The hull has 2 chips in the gel coat on one of the strakes, it doesn't leak but should be fixed prior to putting in water. if you need pics let me know. i live in Byron Illinois and am asking $400. Selling because i want to get into helis. I will ship in Cont. US after payment clears with buyer paying shipping.

Hull was $400

HBR was $150

Radio was $200

other rigging over $250

so over $1000 in total invested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back