• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5X8 Trailer GONE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

5X8 US Cargo trailer, torsion spring suspension, side door, stone guard, 1" insulated ceiling with finished wood panel, ceiling light, new carpet, heavy duty shelves, am/fm/cd/mp3 player with speakers, battery to power light and stereo. Ready to load your boats and in super condition. $1500

normal_Trailer_1.JPG

normal_Trailer_2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Preston, are you heading towards Charleston any time soon?

Im coming home in October and would like to purchase this from you. Obviously I could pay now, but would need to leave the trailer there until I come home, unless you are driving to Charleston area between now and then.

Let me know what you think.....

~James

James,

I will not be traveling that direction. The best thing I can think of is to maybe get with some of the Charleston outboard guys that might come to our race in August. If I remember correctly several had empty trailer hitches.

So, we are to consider this sold with the agreement that I cannot deliver? If so, you can mail payment because PayPal ain't get'n none of it and I will keep the trailer for you until we arrange something.

James,I will not be traveling that direction. The best thing I can think of is to maybe get with some of the Charleston outboard guys that might come to our race in August. If I remember correctly several had empty trailer hitches.

So, we are to consider this sold with the agreement that I cannot deliver? If so, you can mail payment because PayPal ain't get'n none of it and I will keep the trailer for you until we arrange something.

Guys,

Not sure if I would count on any of the the guys hauling it back with them. There is only 1 club member at the moment that does not have a trailer and not sure if he is coming to the race. May have to look at another alternative. Kentley is considering coming to our October race. Maybe some other ODMBA guys will come also and bring it with them. Some of your guys have never ventured to our race yet. Good reason for them to come.

lol.... :)

Thanks John, I will figure something out, or else I will be driving to get it myself when I get there.

Thanks Preston.

PS, youre throwing in the ez-up awning too right? worth a shot.... :)

~James

Good question Bill. Preston do you have a full size boat? How big is it? :)

~James

Thanks for the poo poo John.

POO POO??????????? You have got to be kidding! Realistic is more like it. Your original statement was flat wrong. You expect another to bear the expense of bring it down here? Don't dump on someone else what you should be doing yourself, especially without asking first.

Thanks for the poo poo John.

POO POO??????????? You have got to be kidding! Realistic is more like it. Your original statement was flat wrong. You expect another to bear the expense of bring it down here? Don't dump on someone else what you should be doing yourself, especially without asking first.
Im confused.

~James

Never mind, I get it....

I don't know about free shipping but I will make sure it has a full tank of gas. :D

John,

I only was trying to help out and then you come and start closing the door. How do you possibly know if anybody will be able to take the trailer? Did you call them all and ask? I only remebered quite a few of the guys from that area having only a vehicle.

This is a good example of how the positive things here get offset by the negative.

UHH, .............................what? :unsure:

I don't know about free shipping but I will make sure it has a full tank of gas. :D

John,

I only was trying to help out and then you come and start closing the door. How do you possibly know if anybody will be able to take the trailer? Did you call them all and ask? I only remebered quite a few of the guys from that area having only a vehicle.

This is a good example of how the positive things here get offset by the negative.

UHH, .............................what? :unsure:

Preston,

My friend, it is quite simple. All of our club members, save one and Gabe, have a trailer now. The one without one is not looking to come due to a work conflict. So that leaves none at the moment. I have been in contact with all of them promoting the ODMBA race so I have a good indication as to who is and is not looking to come. I am not trying to squash anyone from helping out but from the present looks of things, it most likely will not be. If we could, we would. Not negative in the least, just realistic. You should know me better.

Back