5th Annual Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, looks like I may have to cancel my entry. It appears that I have a family reuinion on the same day...just got an e-mail to remind me of it...of course no-one ever told me about it in the first place. I was really looking forwrd to coming out this year.

You have probably already ordered the shirts, I can have someone from Evansville bring some cash for you...i need to know how much...

Mike, looks like I may have to cancel my entry. It appears that I have a family reuinion on the same day...just got an e-mail to remind me of it...of course no-one ever told me about it in the first place. I was really looking forwrd to coming out this year.

You have probably already ordered the shirts, I can have someone from Evansville bring some cash for you...i need to know how much...
Not a problem. Sorry you can't make it

Thats a question for Mike. Im sure he will get back with you by tomorrow evening

what time is meeting on Saturday??
Right around 9AM, Do you have someone to make a third entry for D Tunnel? If we get 3 we'll have it. 4 would be better yet, I need to hear from anyone interested in D tunnel soon though. Also Gas Cat /Mono needs entries to make a class. I think it will make. I haven't heard from 2 or 3 people who run those. All other classes listed have sufficient entries.

Back