• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5052 alumium Carburator arms

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Vic

I have 18 carburetor arms I made out of 5052 aluminum. Will fit a 5/16 or 8mm diameter shaft such as Mac, CMB, OS, etc. I made the arms extra thick with a radius around the hub to fight stress fracture.

$5.00 ea and actual USPS shipping. Paypal preferred and no charge to you for that.

18 only, I'm not making anymore.

Come and get them!

Capt Vic

I have 18 carburetor arms I made out of 5052 aluminum. Will fit a 5/16 or 8mm diameter shaft such as Mac, CMB, OS, etc. I made the arms extra thick with a radius around the hub to fight stress fracture.

$5.00 ea and actual USPS shipping. Paypal preferred and no charge to you for that.

Come and get them!

Capt Vic
I'll take 8.

Last edited by a moderator:

Come and get them!

Capt Vic
I'll take 8.

Paypal is [email protected]

USPS Flat rate Priority envelope is $4.90 total is 44.90

Thanks again

Capt Vic

That makes 10 availible

Come and get them!

Capt Vic
I'll take 8.

Paypal is [email protected]

USPS Flat rate Priority envelope is $4.90 total is 44.90

Thanks again

Capt Vic

That makes 10 availible
$$ sent. :)

Don & Kevin;

Your throttle arms ship today, USPS Priority.

Tom & Dave, I sent you both a private message and haven't heard back.

Thanks again

Capt Vic

No reply from Tom or Dave so Terry gets them.

Thanks again

Capt Vic
WOW ...don't let the dooor hit you in the a.. bud !! :ph34r:

I said I would take them ..you replied with a pm on monday, gave me your address and said thanks at the end of your message ...did I really need to reply back or just send you the money ?? I'll tear up the money order here on my desk that was going in todays mail and you can keep your silly carb arms ??? WTF :ph34r: :ph34r: Thanks Pal and those who jumped in my grave ?? :blink:

Thanks again

Capt Vic

I said I would take them ..you replied with a pm on monday, gave me your address and said thanks at the end of your message ...did I really need to reply back or just send you the money ?? I'll tear up the money order here on my desk that was going in todays mail and you can keep your silly carb arms ??? WTF :ph34r: :ph34r: Thanks Pal and those who jumped in my grave ?? :blink:
tom you can have them , i dodnt mean to jump in anywhere i just posted if they dont reply ill take them.. i know you better and i figured you didnt want them ...but i didnt push the issue, i got a pm yesterday and said he wanted to sell them.. if you want them you can have them ..if he send s them to me then send me the money or ill see if he can send them to you and you can send me the money..

tk

Thanks again

Capt Vic

Yes, communication is essential. I tried to contact you by PM and by posting again. You and Dave. I still haven't heard from Dave. I can't tell you how many times I've been told "I'll send a money order" and never heard from them again. I'm not saying "you" but I am saying 80% of the time. I leave all my contacts availible for anyone. My email. vic_spm@sbcglobal My cell 209-613-8396. My address 1014 North Shaw Road, Stockton California 95215.

I apologise for this transaction, but DANG! communication is essential!

Sincerly;

Victor Gorecki

Yes, communication is essential. I tried to contact you by PM and by posting again. You and Dave. I still haven't heard from Dave. I can't tell you how many times I've been told "I'll send a money order" and never heard from them again. I'm not saying "you" but I am saying 80% of the time. I leave all my contacts availible for anyone. My email. vic_spm@sbcglobal My cell 209-613-8396. My address 1014 North Shaw Road, Stockton California 95215.

I apologise for this transaction, but DANG! communication is essential!

Sincerly;

Victor Gorecki

Stockton????

I am from the bay area. Redwood City. Spent a lot of time in Tracy and Stockton. By the way I got the arms. They are awesome!

Latest posts

Back