• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 carb lot for sale (1 os 9b! included)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Various 11cc carbs for sale. There are some o rings, arms, needles in there as well. 5 carbs total. Asking $200 $175 obo. Selling together as a lot. Price includes shipping to conus. Accepting PayPal only.

Attachments

• 20210301_123428.jpg
    20210301_123428.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 206
  • 20210301_123431.jpg
    20210301_123431.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 201
  • 20210301_123446.jpg
    20210301_123446.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 189
  • 20210301_123456.jpg
    20210301_123456.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 228
  • 20210301_123534.jpg
    20210301_123534.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 238
  • 20210301_123549.jpg
    20210301_123549.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Hi David,
If you decide to spilt them up, I would take the silver MAC carby - (top left hand side on pic number 123534.jpg behind the OS 9B carby)

Shane, I would prefer to sell as a lot. I will let you know if no one purchases the group.

If you decide to sell separately, I'll take the 9B.
Are you getting out of nitro or just cleaning out the shop?

If you decide to sell separately, I'll take the 9B.
Are you getting out of nitro or just cleaning out the shop?
Sorry Mark, sold the lot. I am not completely getting out of nitro, I still have 1 of everything. Will race nitro again one day when I get a wild hair.

No need to apologize David. I said if you decided to sell individual carbs I would take it. Gary offered to buy all for your asking price. You set the terms and stuck to them, I'm good with that. I haven't raced in several years either. I'm hoping get to this year, have a couple of boats under construction I'd like to see on the water. Might see you at the lake.

No need to apologize David. I said if you decided to sell individual carbs I would take it. Gary offered to buy all for your asking price. You set the terms and stuck to them, I'm good with that. I haven't raced in several years either. I'm hoping get to this year, have a couple of boats under construction I'd like to see on the water. Might see you at the lake.
I will sell you the OS 9 b
I think Ihave anther one

I will not be able to ship for 2-3 weeks
I just had a total knee replacement 9 days ago.

Can we say OUCH!!!!!!
I'm just looking for a spare at this point. If you don't need it, then it's not a problem but I don't want to take it if would leave you short on parts. If you don't need it, give me a price and we'll work from there.

Okay, check will be in the mail next weekend. I would have had one tomorrow except the wife decided to go crazy on paying bills and almost wiped both our accounts out to pay some things off. Long term, a good thing but short term sucks :eek:

Trust me, it beats the alternative. The ex couldn't begin to balance a checkbook which got us in major financial trouble. The present wife hates owing anything so she has made it her goal to be debt free as fast as possible. When you add to that an 800+ credit rating, it's worlds away better than a <400, which is where my ex left me when she moved to Reno with another guy almost 30 years ago.

Hi Doc, how's the knee? Hopefully the rehab is going well. I had two people I know go in within a few days of each other for the same thing, one had no issues, gets around like nothing happened. The other didn't do the rehab and now can hardly walk. I FINALLY was able to get to the bank and pick up a cashier's check today. It's on it's way as it was dropped off at the post office on my way home. I'll send you a PM with my address later as the wife's asking me to help her with something.

Latest posts

Back