#5 3M tape the best you can buy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Dufek

The best tape for boating is 3M, and you can order it from Kyosho, and its only $4.50 a roll retail.

Save money when you can what a deal, I thought I whould pass this along.

I can but it from 3M but i whould have to buy 12 or more to get the price break, and then it whould be $2.37 a roll, from 3M.

Why pay more.

020.jpg

If you want to order 12. I'll buy 6 from you at 2.37 a roll plus shipping. Lmk

TL

3M outlet/dist store, have some one with a business lisence call set up acct and order. Not looking to sell, but i was thinking clubs could pool money togeather and order. The tape is excellent.

3M outlet/dist store, have some one with a business lisence call set up acct and order. Not looking to sell, but i was thinking clubs could pool money togeather and order. The tape is excellent.
Don't forget Koyosh sells it for $4.50, and you don't need to set up a acct, or have business lisence.

It isnt the same quality tape as what Ed is selling this tape leaves a big resadue thats why it is cheap Robert

I'm LMAO, my tapes faster then your tape, come on guys, I WAS JUST PASSING ON A GOOD DEAL. Laugh a little, and lighten up, 3M make a Quality product.

It might have been 3M #5 but it aint no more.. You can see the part numbers are the same but the product is not..

For me.. its #5 or nothing!

Grim

Yes 3M makes quality tapes but that one you are selling isnt the top of the line like people like to use, 3M has different quality tapes Robert

Yes 3M makes quality tapes but that one you are selling isnt the top of the line like people like to use, 3M has different quality tapes Robert
I am not selling the tape guys, I was passing on a deal I found. spend more if you like. I used to work for 3M up here.

Hey John,

Thanks for the heads up. What did you do for 3M? We have a member here that works in the abrasives division.

Kelly,

Who works in the abrasive division at 3M?

I buy a ton of their products for propeller work.

Always interested in new products coming up.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Back