5 / 12 /30 Min. epoxy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

Who has the best price , and can you buy it in larger bottles , any help is good help

Thanks

Mike

Mike try this place out. his at Allen express way and Sheppard. at the N/W corner in the plaza. I use this staff and is as good or better then west system. Hope that helps you. Nick
http://www.plasticworld.ca/index.asp?pid=17

Thanks Nick , but i'm looking for 5 / 12 /and 30 minute epoxy , not the west systems stuff

Mike

Hey Whop can't you read??? :p :blink: :unsure: INDUSTRIAL FORMULATORS EPOXIES is NOT West System :rolleyes:

5-MINUTE EPOXY

5-Cure is a premium 5-minute epoxy. A one to one mix that has a 5 minute working time and cures in 10 minutes. It is highly water-resistant but not waterproof. Used for gluing parts to models, spot bonding for construction, installing plugs, "tack-welding” wood and small jobs requiring a fast cure. Pigments may be added.

250 ml kit 500 ml kit 1 Litre Kit 8 Litre Kit 20 and 40 Litre kits

30-MINUTE EPOXY

30-Minute Cure has the same features, as 5-Minute Cure but will give you 30 minute working time.

250 ml kit 500 ml Kit 1 Litre Kit 8 Litre Kit 20 and 40 Litre kits

COLD CURE EPOXY

Originally developed to be used in cold weather, Cold cure is now relied upon as an all-purpose resin by boat builders, contractors, engineers, manufactures, homeowners and artisans.

Cold Cure is a 100% solids, unfilled, medium modulus, low viscosity, moisture tolerant epoxy system. It has low order and no VOC'S. It is non-shrinking, flexible and has excellent resistance to cracking, abrasion, common chemicals and fatigue. It is compatible with most paints and finishes When mixed with fillers it is an excellent gap filling putty. When cured it can be machined, drilled, sanded and tapped. It can be applied underwater. It can be used in temperatures down to 2C(35F) in 100% humidity. It is a 2:1 Ratio. It will not blush and cures overnight.

Ask what this product can do for you! Available in White & Grey.

375ml kit 750ml Kit 1.5 Litre Kit 3 Litre Kit 6/ 12/ 30/ 60/ 300 Litre kits are available

Cold cure can be used in conjunction with S-1 Sealer, and Jet Cure

JET CURE EPOXY

JET CURE is a hardener. It can be substituted for the regular Cold Cure or G2 Epoxy Hardener. It can achieve 80-90% cure overnight in low temperatures 5 to 10C (41 to 50F). It may Blush in high humidity. Mixed with sand it is excellent for finishing or repairing floors. 2:1 Ratio

250ml kit 500ml Kit 1 Litre Kit 2 Litre Kit 8/ 20/ 40/ 400 Litre kits are available

Who has the best price , and can you buy it in larger bottles , any help is good help
Thanks

Mike
Pacer products offers 5 & 30 minute epoxys....ive used both and i like em......NHP used to offer 5, 12, 30 minute and 3 hour epoxies and that was my favorite epoxy to use for everything but evidently they are not being produced at this time...you might want to contact Bruce Tharpe Engineering as he did have some stock left and i grabbed a few bottles of

the 3 hour epoxy....I do use West Systems epoxy as you can get different hardeners for faster cure times for the resin and it is GREAT stuff....its just a little bit thin for certain parts of building and im just lazy when it comes to adding thickeners......NHP had the best prices but thats kind of a moot point now!!

Mike try this place out. his at Allen express way and Sheppard. at the N/W corner in the plaza. I use this staff and is as good or better then west system. Hope that helps you. Nick
http://www.plasticworld.ca/index.asp?pid=17

Thanks Nick , but i'm looking for 5 / 12 /and 30 minute epoxy , not the west systems stuff

Mike

Hey Whop can't you read??? :p :blink: :unsure: INDUSTRIAL FORMULATORS EPOXIES is NOT West System :rolleyes:

5-MINUTE EPOXY

5-Cure is a premium 5-minute epoxy. A one to one mix that has a 5 minute working time and cures in 10 minutes. It is highly water-resistant but not waterproof. Used for gluing parts to models, spot bonding for construction, installing plugs, "tack-welding” wood and small jobs requiring a fast cure. Pigments may be added.

250 ml kit 500 ml kit 1 Litre Kit 8 Litre Kit 20 and 40 Litre kits

30-MINUTE EPOXY

30-Minute Cure has the same features, as 5-Minute Cure but will give you 30 minute working time.

250 ml kit 500 ml Kit 1 Litre Kit 8 Litre Kit 20 and 40 Litre kits

COLD CURE EPOXY

Originally developed to be used in cold weather, Cold cure is now relied upon as an all-purpose resin by boat builders, contractors, engineers, manufactures, homeowners and artisans.

Cold Cure is a 100% solids, unfilled, medium modulus, low viscosity, moisture tolerant epoxy system. It has low order and no VOC'S. It is non-shrinking, flexible and has excellent resistance to cracking, abrasion, common chemicals and fatigue. It is compatible with most paints and finishes When mixed with fillers it is an excellent gap filling putty. When cured it can be machined, drilled, sanded and tapped. It can be applied underwater. It can be used in temperatures down to 2C(35F) in 100% humidity. It is a 2:1 Ratio. It will not blush and cures overnight.

Ask what this product can do for you! Available in White & Grey.

375ml kit 750ml Kit 1.5 Litre Kit 3 Litre Kit 6/ 12/ 30/ 60/ 300 Litre kits are available

Cold cure can be used in conjunction with S-1 Sealer, and Jet Cure

JET CURE EPOXY

JET CURE is a hardener. It can be substituted for the regular Cold Cure or G2 Epoxy Hardener. It can achieve 80-90% cure overnight in low temperatures 5 to 10C (41 to 50F). It may Blush in high humidity. Mixed with sand it is excellent for finishing or repairing floors. 2:1 Ratio

250ml kit 500ml Kit 1 Litre Kit 2 Litre Kit 8/ 20/ 40/ 400 Litre kits are available

Thanks Nick , you no i love ya , sometime's you just gotta rattle my cage a bit :lol: :lol:

Back