47th Annual Mini Gold Cup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racer's,

Prizes will be gas cards and certificates this year again for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Joe and Bert,

I will be down for this one if anyone needs something let me know?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

OMG Robert. It was 85 degrees yesterday and I've never seen it snow in June. I live further north than Detroit and our winter is from December 1st-March 31st. Really not as bad as people from the south think it is.

Ron

Just a side note,

E/F Nitro rigger and open gas rigger will be combined if there not enough nitro boats to make a class, this is probably an error on my part on the flyer, or I over looked it,

Let's get your entries into Joe Wiebelhaus so he can get heat cards made up and plan out the running order.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Had a great time. The A boats are a blast.

Thanks OWMBC for a fun day.

Kevin 1

Congratulation Joe W.

The rain never came and turned out to be a nice day. The Roger Hallam traveling trophy is awesome Kevin. Congrats to Joe W on winning it the first year.

I just want to say a big thanks to Kevin Sheren for coming up with the idea of having a Roger Hallam Memorial trophy for the Gold Cup race. This race is where Kevin initially met Roger over 30 years ago. We discussed this last December and Kevin has spend countless hours working on the trophy and keeper plaques. They are a work of art. I think some pictures of both will be posted soon. Congrats to Joe Wiebelhaus for being the first recipient. Kevin, I can't thank you enough. It was good to get a boat back in the water again and be around so many of the boaters that I have known for many years. Good race and great weather. Hope to see you all again soon.

Thanks to all who came to the 47th annual Mini Gold Cup

A-HYDRO SPONSORED BY JERRY BETKE

1 MIKE BETKE 1200

2 ANDREW CAPALDI 900

3 BOB NAUSS 625

B-HYDRO SPONSORED BY BERT DYGERT

1 ROB BETKE 1200

2 ANDREW CAPALDI 1000

3 DAVE MURANY 725

D-HYDRO

1 MARK OWENS 450

2 MIKE HALLAM 425

3 JOE WIEBELHAUS 350

E/F OPEN GAS HYDRO

1 DALE BROBST 1000

2 BLAIR WARREN 550

3 CHRIS RUPLEY 375

LS27 MONO

1 GUS DOLSEN 1000

2 VINCE AMORE 750 RO

3 DEAN NOTTER 750

THUNDERBOAT SPONSORED BY DR JOE FLYNN

1 JIM JORDAN 1100 RO

2 BRIAN HICKEY 1100

3 BOB NAUSS 825

GAS SPORT HYDRO

1 DALE BROBST 1200

2 AUSTIN NOTTER 825

3 JONO BAETENS 525

GAS CAT

1 GUS DOLSEN 1050

2 DR TED BILLY 525

3 DALE BROBST 494

SPORT 40 SPONSORED BY JOE/PAULA WIEBELHAUS

1 MIKE BETKE 1000

2 JOE WIEBELHAUS 725

3 CHRIS CAPALDI 694

1/8TH SCALE UNLIMITED SPONSORED BY JOE/PAULA WIEBELHAUS

1 JOE WIEBELHAUS 1200

2 MARK OWENS 919

3 CHRIS CAPALDI 825

4 MIKE HALLAM 496

5 BERT DYGERT 419

6 MIKE BETKE 402

7 STEVE ENNEPER 275

8 ROBIN ENNEPER 275

9 ROB BETKE 225

10 JIM ZAREMSKI 25

WINNER TAKE ALL FINAL - ROBERT BEUTHIEN CUP

1 CHRIS CAPALDI LINCOLN THRIFT

2 STEVE ENNEPER MISS BARDAHL

3 MARK OWENS MISS CIRCUS CIRCUS

4 ROBIN ENNEPER SQUIRE SHOP

5 JOE WIEBELHAUS MISS US (DNF)

6 BERT DYGERT (DQ)

ROGER HALLAM MEMORIAL CUP WINNER JOE WIEBELHAUS (HIGH POINTS)

Thanks for all who attended, the weather didnt look promising early in the day, but it turned into a beautiful day for rc racing.

And a special thanks to the Hallam family and Kevin Sheren for the opportunity to be the first winner of the Roger Hallam memorial trophy.

And thanks to our class sponsors, Jerry Betke, Bert Dygert, Teddy Dudley, Dr Joseph Flynn, and Joe & Paula Wiebelhaus.

We gave away gas cards again, $20.00 first place, $15.00 second place and $10.00 for third place, we think this will help out the racers with expenses, nobody has complained yet !!!!!

Back