2021 Mini Gold Cup June 6,2021

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS RACE HAS BEEN CANCELLED, DUE TO LACK OF INTETREST......
I CAN UNDERSTAND THE CANADIAN BOATERS, BUT WE NEED D2 MEMBERS TO SUPPORT D2 RACE EVENTS.

Not too many Canadian boaters left to compete Joe. Politics and Pandemic will put a damper on things for a while. Probably another year before people will feel safe traveling abroad. Maybe longer...

With D2 in Michigan falling apart I'm so thankful our Saginaw club gets together almost every weekend for testing and with 30 to 40 boats at our club races a big thanks to Charles Dukes and all the club members for keeping r/c boat racing going Jeff Barnes

Sorry to hear this, I was going to enter the race.

Unfortunately with my mom passing away on May 12 it just didn't work out for me to be able to get any boats ready.

I did plan on being a spectator this weekend.

Club race next weekend we need more sport 40s and I'm the only scale would love to have you guys at our club races I drive 11/2 hours to get there probably about the same for you guys I think we have 5 races left and there schedule around D2 races 10 bucks to join club get with Charles Jeff

No I get that Joe I entered 2boats that you offered classes for all I was saying if we dont get enough boats to have D2 races and you wanted to race we have club races sorry to upset you Jeff Barnes

Latest posts

Back