• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.45 SIZE NITRO INBOARD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you consider good, name brand or performance? And what price range are you looking at?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brand new in the box Precision-in-Perfection .45 that has been modified for by Mike Nowicki. Selling for a friend's wife. Comes with a new quiet pipe and collet, yours shipped $200 in the USA. It's a $400 motor

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a spare 2003 CMB 45 Hydro engine that I could sell you. It is in very good shape and runs strong. I will let it go for $200.

Lay26 said:
what do you consider good, name brand or performance? And what price range are you looking at?
102494[/snapback]

PICCO,CMB,MAC,ETC.

I have a brand new in the box Precision-in-Perfection .45 that has been modified for by Mike Nowicki.  Selling for a friend's wife.  Comes with a new quiet pipe and collet, yours shipped $200 in the USA.  It's a $400 motor
102499[/snapback]

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH POWER IT MAKES,WHERE IS IT MADE,ARE PARTS AVALIBLE FOR IT. IS THERE A HEADER AND WHAT DEGREE IS IT AND CAN YOU EMAIL ME SOME PHOTOS TO [email protected]

The parts are still available through Paul Firmin, owner of PIP in England. As for specs I'm not sure. I run them and they run great. The 90 I saw modified by Mike was really awesome. He does great work.

Here's a picture. The pipe is used and I found a header that will fit it.

i've got a 2004 cam 45 not even broken in yet, had about 1.5litre of fuel

through it, run's real strong in my rigger with cmb 45 smalll volume pipe.$320

aaron alberico said:
i've got a 2004 cam 45 not even broken in yet, had about 1.5litre of fuelthrough it, run's real strong in my rigger with cmb 45 smalll volume pipe.$320

102628[/snapback]

I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH.

Bob Finn said:
Would you be interested in a OS Max 46VRM?      I have several,  and I think I have a new one.
102636[/snapback]

NO THANKS I NEED SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE MORE POWER THAN TAHT

Hey Bob I may take some of those OS 46's off your hands. They work great in my

sp40. PM me with a price.

"I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH"

"NO THANKS I NEED SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE MORE POWER THAN THAT"

Champagne taste on a beer budget................. :lol:

Latest posts

Back