45 rigger pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Pirrone

though id share some pictures of the new 45 rigger im building will see how the rear shoes /skis work

cheers rick

DSCF2752.JPG

DSCF2753.JPG

DSCF2754.JPG

DSCF2755.JPG

DSCF2756.JPG

Rick, that is very nice. Will you run it in Hobart? Can't wait to see you & the whole gang again!

Don

Rick, that is very nice. Will you run it in Hobart? Can't wait to see you & the whole gang again!

Don
Hey Don.

How are you buddy?

Rick is my club Downunder here in OZ...

Hope next yeara few of us will get over there for a race meet,,,

regards Aaron

Don
Hey Don.

How are you buddy?

Rick is my club Downunder here in OZ...

Hope next yeara few of us will get over there for a race meet,,,

regards Aaron
hi don

as Aaron said im in the land of down under yes one day i would be keen to come ova for a visit and play

cheers rick

Hello, realy nice build... own design ? impressive... Lets hope it aint to loose at rear with these skies

Hello, realy nice build... own design ? impressive... Lets hope it aint to loose at rear with these skies

thanks, sorta copied from a local boat builder thought i would try ski/shoes instead of centre ski and see how it works

cheers rick

Rick & Aaron,

I must need new glasses, thought it was Rick Drone. Anyway a great looking build. Hope you guys can make it over to Hobart someday, its is a great time.

Don

Hello Don:

I used to be a "Drone" but have graduated. Can't wait to see you and Henry and the rest of the Calif. gang. Better bring some good juju. There's going to be an a$$ whipping in Hobart! Bring some of those good clamps you have. I need a couple.

Best Regards...........Rick

P.S. And it begins now!

Rick,

Never could spell. I got ya covered on the clamps. As for the rest, ITS ON!! See you in Hobart. The "EVIL NAMBA TEAM" will be better than ever! LOL

Don

The cowl.. it looks a little short at the sides.. shouldent it cover the engine more at the sides.. looks that it can come in water to the carb when racing,, ?

The cowl.. it looks a little short at the sides.. shouldent it cover the engine more at the sides.. looks that it can come in water to the carb when racing,, ?
i made this for now im in the middle of making glass moulds for a full one, this is a new boat when im happy with it ill make a glas one

it should be ok but we will find out in a couple of weeks

cheers rick

i made this for now im in the middle of making glass moulds for a full one, this is a new boat when im happy with it ill make a glas one

cheers rick

I hope the test will go well.. i llike when its new deigns.. :)

cheers rick

I hope the test will go well.. i llike when its new deigns.. :)

im learning the hard way with the design of riggers and how they work but im having a ball doing so

more building and testing i say

cheers rick

hi all

had a few hours this afternoon so i decided to knock out a second set of sponsons to try next pond day

:) :)

DSCF2811.JPGDSCF2812.JPGDSCF2813.JPG

cheers rick

Latest posts

Back