• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted WANT TO BY OLD SKOOL RIGGER 45 OR 90 SIZE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek owen

Im in the uk and looking to buy any old skool riggers, pref unbuilt or those needing some refreshment. anything out there ? jags or coyote styles pref many thanks

Derek,

See attached photos of what I have. It’s your for the 70.00 plus the cost of packaging & shipping if your interested.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Attachments

• IMG_3866.jpeg
    IMG_3866.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3867.jpeg
    IMG_3867.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
Derek,

We would have to rely on some of the experts for identification, I was told it was a Coyote years ago when I got it. The boat is in better shape than the pictures show, it just needs to be cleaned up & finished.

I’ll get the shipping info together and send to you.

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Derek,

We would have to rely on some of the experts for identification, I was told it was a Coyote years ago when I got it. The boat is in better shape than the pictures show, it just needs to be cleaned up & finished.

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
thats fine wait to hear Derek

Derek,

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
Coyote for sure . Fun boats !

Back