• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.45 Picco Blackhead (Sold, Again)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Ohler

.45 Picco Blackhead

1/2 Gallon on new bearings

Ex-Joe Warren engine ,so you know it's not slow!

$225.00 shipped U.S.Paypal add 3%.

Marc

Attachments

• 100_1741.jpg
    100_1741.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take it.any pics from the inside??

Thanks. Nick

John, This is why it changed.When I opened it to send some pictures I noticed a couple of cracks in the sleeve .This is the first time it's been opened since I ran it last. Since i don't do business like that I took out the piston and liner to sell for parts .

Sorry for the confusion,

Marc :)

Attachments

• 100_1742.jpg
    100_1742.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_1744.jpg
    100_1744.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 46
John, This is why it changed.When I opened it to send some pictures I noticed a couple of cracks in the sleeve .This is the first time it's been opened since I ran it last. Since i don't do business like that I took out the piston and liner to sell for parts .

Sorry for the confusion,

Marc :)

Marc,

Thanks for the integrity and now know it is clear. I would be interested in it as a parts engine. PM me for what you are interested in getting and if it is still available.

FWIW, I had one break PICCO 45 blackhead break the liner all across the sleeve. I have a top and a bottom section of the sleeve. It is the costs of having a lot of sleeve work done.

Oh well looks like I am too late.

John

John, I wish I had one for everyone I spoke with.You guys are great to deal with!

Thanks again everyone,

Marc Ohler :)

Back