• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

42' GLASS ROUND NOSE HYDRO - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolwitools

Really don't want to sell it, but had it 2 years and still cant find time to finish it.

Want to sell as a package, might part it out later.

Don Pinkert 42" round nose glass hull in like new condition. white gelcoat with classic 60's unlimited vertical fin. this boat was built and set-up by Don Pinkert and only run a few times. I was amazed at the like new condition when I bought it.

I removed the straight shaft and installed a 1/4 flex with a 3/16 prop shaft. has a new Octura adjustable strut.

Speedmaster 6 1/2" rudder, (2) 8oz sullizan tanks, an Andy Brown "84 muffled" Pipe (uncut) a new rubber isolated engine mount (don't remember what brand) futaba servos and pushrods are mounted.

Brand new - never fueled K&B .82 drum rotor w/remote needle carb (needle included) in the box w/papers.

also included are 2 or 3 new professionally sharpened and balanced props.

pics on request.

asking $425 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Really don't want to sell it, but had it 2 years and still cant find time to finish it.

Want to sell as a package, might part it out later.

Don Pinkert 42" round nose glass hull in like new condition. white gelcoat with classic 60's unlimited vertical fin. this boat was built and set-up by Don Pinkert and only run a few times. I was amazed at the like new condition when I bought it.

I removed the straight shaft and installed a 1/4 flex with a 3/16 prop shaft. has a new Octura adjustable strut.

Speedmaster 6 1/2" rudder, (2) 8oz sullizan tanks, an Andy Brown "84 muffled" Pipe (uncut) a new rubber isolated engine mount (don't remember what brand) futaba servos and pushrods are mounted.

Brand new - never fueled K&B .82 drum rotor w/remote needle carb (needle included) in the box w/papers.

also included are 2 or 3 new professionally sharpened and balanced props.

pics on request.

asking $425 plus shipping

Bob, I would love to see some pictures please. Can you forward them to [email protected]

Thanks......

WOW!! I don't think I've ever sold anything so fast!!!

Thanks for the inquiries!!!

Bob the Fool :blink:

Back