40 Tunnel Molds for sale on eBay!!!! Looks like the older Aerotech, or are they cheap "splash" molds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I saw these 40 Tunnel molds on eBay. They look like the old Aerotech except for the cowl. I was thinking about buying but if they are "splash" molds, I would not be interested. Looks like someone in Fla owns them but states they came from California. Bidding ends in 11 hours so I could use your feedback. Thanks.

Yup, that's Craig Tokarski.

aka cstboats (Ebay)

aka HitechMarine (IW)

aka Hitech Marine (IW) yes, you read that right. He has two accounts here.

anyone know if craig raced full scale boats in miami or s. fla. back in the late 60's & early 70's? at one time the craig tokarski i knew ran a 16' magnum missle with 2 155 BP's/stackers on it :eek: !!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, he even made the cover of a nine hour/goldcoast marathon program cover blowing that thing over at the miami marine stadium. actually, the pic used is the second time he stood it up. he started over the first time, the pipes & cowls hit/dragged on the water & pulled it back down. he wouldn't wait for it to settle, gassed it & went right back up & over <_< . right in front of the stands, helluva show. he walked/swam away unhurt. for those of you that don't know, a magnum missle (made by don aronow's magnum marine) is a very early full scale ob tunnel, similar in design to an early square nose dumas hot shot. that fool tried to put over 300 piped ob hp on the transom of a 16' full nose tunnel :eek: :blink: ..................

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back