32nd Orlando Culvert Dodgers Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats kinda why I asked- It was the class of the field last year till that happened. I wrapped it in a towel and hid what was left from him if you remember :ph34r:

Going Gas ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay guys check out our Facebook page at Orlando culvert dodgers at like our page we loaded over 170 pictures from yesterday action..

Talked to Go Fast on his way home a few ago-

LONG weekend of racing weather,

AND-

I Do believe CONGRATS go out to my good buddy Bill "Windex" Gibson - 2013 20 Hydro Champ B) B) B)

Way to go Bill, we missed ya @ TTRA - But it sounds like it was worth it ;)

Andy

Hey Mikey,

I'll bring some Chinese Fighting Kites to Atlanta with me - Just in case. We'll have a good time no matter what. I'll bring a box of rocks to amuse Bellinger. OOOOOO, Cheap Shot !!!

I'd like to see some pics too. Pop up tents being launched into the Stratosphere, people tumbling down the lake front ... ... .. .

Rick B. lost two pop up tents at the 2010 NAMBA Nats in Reserve, We continued to eat from the Crawfish boil Carlo and company put on. You have to have you're priorities Right !!!

Hopefull Mary Helwig was there taking pics this year. She does a super job.

I've been half expecting to get a call from Rick - - maybe severe wind burn precluded it. CHEERS !!! Bob

They are going to have to rename this race The Winder Nats!
That's a shame, it's a one shot deal and the only thing you can't control is Mother Nature. :( .....==={}
Not too bad, at times it was a bit too windy but amazing how many races wererunning fast in the conditions we had. Made for some real exciting racing no one had any guaranteed wins.

Talked to Go Fast on his way home a few ago-

LONG weekend of racing weather,

AND-

I Do believe CONGRATS go out to my good buddy Bill "Windex" Gibson - 2013 20 Hydro Champ B) B) B)

Way to go Bill, we missed ya @ TTRA - But it sounds like it was worth it ;)

Andy
Way to go Bill! I heard his 20 hydro was doing well too.

Andy: It that all you got? Anybody else from this part of the world do anything?

Latest posts

Back