.32 Mod Vegas New Radio Setup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlKemnitz

Here's an update on my .32 mod Vegas. I went with no radio box, and used the Traxxas waterproof servos, and receiver box from a Rustler. Sealed the battery pack and mounted it forward and left. Setup works great. Very happy with it. The servos and radio box are mounted on a 1/8" ply plate which is screwed onto the original box mounts. i can remove the whole thing withjust four screws if i want to change things out.

Skadooshexterior.jpg

Skdooshinterior2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an update on my .32 mod Vegas. I went with no radio box, and used the Traxxas waterproof servos, and receiver box from a Rustler. Sealed the battery pack and mounted it forward and left. Setup works great. Very happy with it. The servos and radio box are mounted on a 1/8" ply plate which is screwed onto the original box mounts. i can remove the whole thing withjust four screws if i want to change things out.

Skadooshexterior.jpg

Skdooshinterior2.jpg

Awesome idea....so Karl, from you actual experiences, are is everything truly water"proof" or just water resistant? Any leakage when you're upside down?

Again....awesome Idea.

Ron

Back