3.5 SS MODS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

I JUST MADE SOME CHANGES TO MY 3.5 SS I ADDED RACE CRAFT BEARINGS TOP AND BOTTOM RED 7.5 CARB. AND A TURBOED CRANKSHAFT I HAVE RAN IT THIS WAY WITH OUT THE RED CARB AND IT RAN GREAT. ANYBODY EVER PUT THE RED 7.5 CARB ON ONE OF THESE ENGINES IF SO HOW DID IT WORK?

i would not use that red carb you'll just be wasting fuel that not going to be burned. if you still have the gold carb put it back on with ron's bearing you will see a big different in your motor.i would not use any other bearing ,but race craft bearing.i am also using a irwin quiet pipe and a lawless lower unit on my 3.5 ss. if you want better fuel flow you have to cut the sleeve and piston.

check out our video page at our web siteMy Webpageyou can see our tunnels that run with these mods.

allen

aamick1971 said:
i would not use that red carb you'll just be wasting fuel that not going to be burned. if you still have the gold carb  put it back on with ron's bearing you will see a big different in your motor.i would  not use any other bearing ,but race craft bearing.i am also using a irwin quiet pipe and a lawless lower unit on my 3.5 ss. if you want better fuel flow you have to cut the sleeve and piston.
check out our video page at our web siteMy Webpageyou can see our tunnels that run with these mods.

allen

84255[/snapback]

Whow dude.. sweet vids..

Grimracer

grim,

thanks man maybe you could come run with us if you ever get down this way!!

one of the guys has your villian s1 in the video page.

Allen

Hell if Grim came to the south he would never go back to W.I. !!!! Racing from Feb. til Nov. TEN MONTHS !!!!!! He would be like a kid in a candy store.... :p :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back