3.5 Seaducer Motor Choices

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you guys say fast ........ How fast ? Real speed , radar speed , GPS speed . I'm interested in a heat race set up for a 33" with CMB V .

Ok , thanks . I'm not getting that kind of speed . So that tells me I have a lot to work on. I would be happy anywhere in the 50's . I feel that's reasonable with the equipment I have. I feel the boat is set up right . Prop and pipe are what I need to work on .

Also remember how much effect DA has on our little motors. Greg runs near sea level.

And a Stalker Radar gun was the best investment I have ever made. Made me realize just how fast (or slow) I was really going, and also was a big feeling hurter. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, it doesn't matter to me but this thread sure got off topic. I picked up a new 3.5 Nova Rossi 9-port that was recommended by Glenn for monos and it runs good but who knows how fast it goes I don't have a radar gun. Talk about tight pinch it is going to take a while longer to break in the motor.

Brad

Thanks guys , I'm running at about 970 above sea level here . As far as topic goes , I feel I am questioning motor choice. If I need to start a new thread let me know . Rodney , I'm just glad DA factor means density altitude . :)

Latest posts

Back