3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good man. It will only get more blemishes pal ;-)

The Sport racing this weekend was awsome...cant wait for a bigger turn out at winterSpec for some more ass whooping

Wish I was running at winterspec Kris...

Have a family doo up at my brothers place that weekend.
default_sad.png

Not that any of the Yanks care about what is happening over here in Austria because it appears their heads are too far up their....

Anyway, the results (that count for this thread) from the intimate Country Champs

EA Tunnel
Kris Flynn 1550
Louise Flynn 1275
Brad Spencer 877
Fastest heat time Kris Flynn 1:35.52

A Outboard
James Kessing 1725
Kris Flynn 1650
Fastest heat time Kris Flynn 1:26.20

A Sport Tunnel
Kris Flynn 1975
Brad Spencer 1025
James Kessing 875
Fastest heat time Kris Flynn 1:53.03

EA Tunnel provided some great racing with my boat gaining a couple of extra holes...nearly time to retire those sponsons anyway
default_smile.png

A Sport had some challenging water most heats with the last heat laying down nicely (weather wise). I was leading Brad (who had me covered with top end speed well and truly) when on the second lap trying to gain as much time as i could I smacked Bouy 5 as clean as a whistle. Was a shame as it was looking like the best heat of them all.

Old faithful Vision was going well in A Mod outboard, just a couple of nose dives in the rough stuff in 2 heats put me out...I did win the 4 heats i finished though
default_wink.png

Went for a good heat time in the last heat (still backed off a little in the corners) and i was pretty happy with the result.

Pity the B Outboards didnt get enough numbers, they would have loved that water! plus i needed another class to beat Brad in.

Not that any of the Yanks care about what is happening over here in Austria because it appears their heads are too far up their....

Anyway, the results (that count for this thread) from the intimate Country Champs

EA Tunnel

Kris Flynn 1550

Louise Flynn 1275

Brad Spencer 877

Fastest heat time Kris Flynn 1:35.52

A Outboard

James Kessing 1725

Kris Flynn 1650

Fastest heat time Kris Flynn 1:26.20

A Sport Tunnel

Kris Flynn 1975

Brad Spencer 1025

James Kessing 875

Fastest heat time Kris Flynn 1:53.03

EA Tunnel provided some great racing with my boat gaining a couple of extra holes...nearly time to retire those sponsons anyway
default_smile.png

A Sport had some challenging water most heats with the last heat laying down nicely (weather wise). I was leading Brad (who had me covered with top end speed well and truly) when on the second lap trying to gain as much time as i could I smacked Bouy 5 as clean as a whistle. Was a shame as it was looking like the best heat of them all.

Old faithful Vision was going well in A Mod outboard, just a couple of nose dives in the rough stuff in 2 heats put me out...I did win the 4 heats i finished though
default_wink.png

Went for a good heat time in the last heat (still backed off a little in the corners) and i was pretty happy with the result.

Pity the B Outboards didnt get enough numbers, they would have loved that water! plus i needed another class to beat Brad in.
thanks for putting up the numbers and some race details...I care about it.....but then again I am not a Yank...LOL

Kris

3.5 Sport (OS and Dragon hull)

3.5 mod (nova and Vision hull)

4s Spec Tunnel (dragon hull)

Twin Hydro

Louise

3.5 Sport (mongar OS and Vision hull)

3.5 Mono

4s Spec Tunnel (Vision)

Very busy...but was great fun. PITY 45 Ourboard didnt get up...8 boats would have been great ;-)

Fellas can you help,I need a contact for Mr Brian Ruttley .the ampba site is down

David

Last edited by a moderator:
So who is up for the outboards this year....need you guys to make it worth my while or ill just go fight with the USA boys for some real fun.

was hoping for some good action but maybe brad and I will have more fun at the Chum Creek lake instead...CHEAPER TOO!!!!

Im out of winterspec this year unfortunately.... family thing on that weekend.

But the outboard champ trophy is happening this year.

That reminds me we need to come up with a perpetual trophy..

Any ideas?

It would be hard, but a facsimile of a tunnel, on top of a suitable stand. The stand would take the the winners name and year.

Since the trophy will be awarded the first time this year perhaps the tunnel can be of one of the contenders?

Latest posts

Back