3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't make it up this year unfortunately.

It's a great event sad to miss it. If only I had more annual leave.

Thanks Dion, not sure if it is going to be a club day or test and tune day yet.

Hi Bryan, Plan to bring: A mono, A Sport OB, A mod OB, A Hydro and possibly my B outboard.

Depending on what others will be running if it is a club race day.

Really enjoyed the Winter Spec, great venue and people.

Brad we will run a raceday then open water after two rounds.

Like Wayne said b OB will probaly struggle but you could run with EB tunnel if you like.

I can't stay the whole day but can get away with a few hours in the morning on the 11th. Will bring;

A O/B sport

A O/B Mod

EA tunnel (O/B)

A hydro

I'm looking to come in for the day on the 11th as well;

I'm going to bring A-O/B Sport and/or Mod, A hydro and probably A-mono. I'm going to throw in my B-O/B as well but just in case there's some open water time afterwards...

You guys from other clubs will like A O/B Sport racing a lot I think, that club class is awesome fun on flat water.

Mr. Andrew Young - I know you read this thread - get that Villain ready for the 11th and come and join in on the fun.......

Hooter's - you bringing your Sport on the 11th?

Hi Guys

I've been uploading the video I took of the afternoon shootouts at the Winter Spectacular to Youtube. Better late than never. HD files so pretty big to upload. 2 more pending.

You guys from other clubs will like A O/B Sport racing a lot I think, that club class is awesome fun on flat water.

Mr. Andrew Young - I know you read this thread - get that Villain ready for the 11th and come and join in on the fun.......

Hooter's - you bringing your Sport on the 11th?
nah cant make this one bud got family stuff on plus i still need to fix the deck on the mod boat

Bummer mate. I understand family stuff though!

BTW - want me to post that stamp back to you seeing how you won't be there on the weekend?

Tim

Sorry I had to take off early yesterday without saying goodbye to everyone - had a family thing on.

8 A O/B sport boats entered yesterday - not bad for a "club class" at a club day!

It was very interesting watching your villain/OS vs brads Lynx/OS.

Two very different boats by design and different ride attitudes yet soo close in speed!

A really interesting blend of boats, engines and experience levels. It's certainly a great club class, and I think everyone enjoyed it :)

Thanks for the hospitality, guys.

It was very interesting watching your villain/OS vs brads Lynx/OS.

Two very different boats by design and different ride attitudes yet soo close in speed!
Brad had me for speed. I had to drive the *** off of it ( + home town advantage I suppose), and at one stage I shut the door a bit too hard so moved over and gave him the inside line. My Villain was right on the edge of blowing over where I'm sure Brad could have gone faster with the Lynx.

We had a good duel going on in Mod too. I think he would have got past on the last lap if he'd kept running.

Home and hosed, what a blast of a weekend !

Big thanks to all the guys at MBCONSW, had a ball.

Yep, sport outboard is a great class for sure. I couldnt get around Tim, then he let me thorugh on the inside. Very closely matched race. Loads of fun.

Some good close racing in Mod outboard as well. couldn't keep it on the buoys, then ran out of fuel. I don't think I would have got around you Tim even if I had enough fuel.

Had a great run with Kesso in the last A mod heat as well. I was eating his spray the whole way before Ronald blew off.

Looking forward to getting back for a club day next year. Well worth the drive.

Got some good speed out of the A Hydro during open water, just gotta iron out the setup. It was interesting watching it ride on the turn fin down the straights LOL.

Latest posts

Back