3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NITRO
It will be the sister ship to my electri. Pitty the electric will be faster - LOL

David
Good stuff David - welcome aboard!

At least with nitro you will get enough boats of the same type enter to race against. The new electric rules have no provision for an O/B tunnel class at all. I was a bit dissapointed in that oversight as my WOF30 could be a good platform for F/E.

Tim.

Tim,

i know what you mean, ive got a few boats that cannot race with the new rules but in time i am sure that there will be a provision for them. Im not to concerned. Hence then OB tunnel buy. Bit over the whole electric debate. I just want to get in and race what i have. I wont be attending WS this year. My B mono went well but needs a bit more work to get it up to speed. Plus i am predicting that penrith will have a good show in in Jan and i hope to enter 7 boats in that. 4 of them are complete now. One hit the water for the first time today and it is going to be fantastic. Getting this tunnel going by then will be very important!!!

Any how, what do people find the best on the back of a 3.5 villainS1. Ive only got experience with electric on it and i know that works, you boys care for another electric-nitro hit up... LOL

Ive been offered a good K&B. Just want to know what others use and find good.

Thanks

David

I ran a K&B with sleave mods on my Villian and it went very well :D didnt Tim. My other option would be a OS in stock form. That would be pretty quick ;)

Why cant i uplaod pics!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Select a file

Attachment space used 177.83k of 200k

Error Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space

WOW 100 pages well done boys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't call it oversight, I would call it more people who decided rules wanted to run other boats than REAL boats like OB tunnels who wants to run 1/8 scale pffft :blink:

it WAS brought up, just so you know...........................

Hi all

Dave good to see you have that Nitro thing starting to happen,

Mate i know a bloke that runs a VillianS1 K&B doestnt go to shabby, ;)

if i can help just ask.

best recomendation is the set up Mike (GRIMRACER)specified,

You wont go to far wrong with his setup ;)

Greg

Greg,

I guess that it is the K&B then

Should have this thing on the water sooner than i expected then

It will be a little green villan vs a blue one...

You see me with it on the water in the 08 season.

Dave

Select a file

Bryan,

Go to "MY Controls" and in the column on the left hand side you will see "manage your attachments". Go into that and delete your attachments and that will give you your full 200K back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any how, what do people find the best on the back of a 3.5 villainS1.
The boat works extremely well with a K&B, but on an engine vs engine comparison I prefer the OS engine.

Villains with pipes can be a bit scary, so stick with an unpiped engine for consistent finishes. Works for GMorty!

I've helped set-up a Villain with a stock OS. Just removed the head shim and fitted a 1440 with 3.0 cup and it ran very well.

Hi Guys,

Glad to see your all still having so much fun. Although I've said it before I have almost completed this house renovation that has kept me out of circulation for too long (nearly 3 years - sob sob) - but there is light at the end of the tunnel (pun intended) and when I put up my new shed I will be able to produce fiberglass parts again (including several designs of tunnel cowls) - so to answer a question posed earlier yes cowls will be available very soon - light stiff and not over priced (come to think of it I've never got around to charging anyone for a cowl so far - might have to change that)

Keep having fun guys - I will get the boats wet again at some point - although it might be best to aim for 2008 the way this years flying past.

GT

Select a file

Bryan,

Go to "MY Controls" and in the column on the left hand side you will see "manage your attachments". Go into that and delete your attachments and that will give you your full 200K back.

Thanks Tim

Roll call for sunday boys....

I know im there, trying to get evan out there to have his second and finnish running in his OER OS.

Who else???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'll be there to practice my starts!!

I still haven't gotten over the "bad" call I got at the last Race Day on what I thought could have been a perfect start :huh: :huh: :huh:

James

Latest posts

Back