• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.5 Outboard Mufflers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

Hey Guys,

Got 3.5 mufflers in stock for the Silver Bullet pipes. Neat lightweight design fits on stinger of pipe no messy welds to work around held on with set screw. Check them out at www.precisionboatsracing.com.

e-mail: [email protected] (PB Racing)

e-mail;[email protected] (HTB Boats)

Thanks,

p.s. 7.5 coming soon also got the SB pipes in stock

Tim

Hey everyone.......

Tim does make a nice little unit.Had a chance to use mine on New Year's and was very pleased with the loud exhaust note I DID NOT HEAR!!!!! ;D ;D

Looks good too!!!

Thanks Tim.

Hi Chris,

How's it going? Boy am I jealous with the guys that run boats in the WINTER solid water here. Just kidding thanks for the nice comp. Run them stickers.

;D

Tim

Tim,

Could you give us a little more info on the muffler. Specifcally, what is the ID? I have some very quick MAC 1120 I/B pipes that I will not run until I get them quieted down. I think there are several in my "boat" as well...you could have cornered the market here!

Regards,

Rick

Do you have a seller for your mufflers/pipes in Europe Tim? Would be nice to get them without a huge shipping cost.

Latest posts

Back