• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 3.5 MAC Outboard, Lawless, & Hopper Pipe (USED)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

I have a 3.5 MAC Outboard motor up for sale that includes a HTB Hopper pipe, and Lawless lower unit with extra cables for $250.00. Price includes first class shipping, payment by Paypal, or M.O. The bearings spin smoothly and the motor has decent compression.

If requested, I can provide pictures of the inner parts of the motor by e-mail. Send you’re picture requests to me in a PM that lists your e-mail. Shipping to the lower 48 states.

SNV33866.JPGSNV33868.JPGSNV33871.JPGSNV33874.JPG

I may be willing to split up the complete package, i.e. Mac Motor $75.00, Lawless unit and mount $75.00, HTB Tuned pipe with header and mounting wire $75.00, and Lawless cables $25.00. This includes shipping First Class with payment by Paypal or M.O.

I sent PM.s to Moparbarn, Butch, and Rick on payment information. Everything is sold pending payments.

Thanks fellow boaters!

Brad

Brad your PP. should be there. If you can a tracking number would be cool! And yes the addy on the PP.is correct Thanks, Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx, brad. I'll get a USPS m.o. headed your way & a pm with my addy, I got your pm & addy.

Latest posts

Back