3.5 Hi-Jack outboard mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Vic

Hey Guys;

I have a run of 3.5 Hi-Jacks ready to go to anodize. Any suggestions on color combinations. I like Blue and Gold, also Red and Black but what about Green and ?.

Let me know

Capt Vic

Vic i rekon id be keen on a least one green and gold one.... ;)

Havent decided lawless or OS for my FE projects yet..

OK;

Green And Gold (yellow) sounds good.

I'll keep a couple non anodize.

I've always done a 2 color scheme, but a couple requests for a single color have my attention.

All Black or all Gold or all?

I'm boxing them up right now, let me know.

Capt Vic

OK;
Green And Gold (yellow) sounds good.

I'll keep a couple non anodize.

I've always done a 2 color scheme, but a couple requests for a single color have my attention.

All Black or all Gold or all?

I'm boxing them up right now, let me know.

Capt Vic
Oh, didnt know it was a two color scheme. Ill go golld/red or gold/blue. Either one is fine.

Larry Jr.

vic, i'll take one non-anodized, please. i'll need an addy to mail a usps m.o. how long 'til they're ready?

Capt Vic, Will these work with the OS 21 outboard? And if so how much are they? And can i pick them up?

Thanks Keith :D

Ok, the run of 3.5cc Hi-Jacks are complete. Color combinations are Black/Gold, Green/Gold and bare aluminum.

Price still stands at $45.00 each with $5 shipping/handling (for the Continental USA, will ship anywhere but International shipping charges apply) and can be paid to my paypal account [email protected]

Please email me ([email protected]) with QTY's ordered and what colors (I must receive payment before shipping).

*These will not work with an OS outboard*

Thanks,

Capt Vic

Hey Guys;
I have a run of 3.5 Hi-Jacks ready to go to anodize. Any suggestions on color combinations. I like Blue and Gold, also Red and Black but what about Green and ?.

Let me know

Capt Vic
Do you have any hinge plates for a 7.5 mount?

Hey Guys;

Let me know

Capt Vic
Do you have any hinge plates for a 7.5 mount?

I have one 7.5 hinge plate that I can send you. It is red. I'll sell it to you for $20 plus $5 shipping/handling (for the Continental USA, will ship anywhere but International shipping charges apply) and can be paid to my paypal account [email protected]

You can also email me to that email with your address. I wont ship until I receive payment.

Thanks,

Capt Vic

recieved my two. i like the green&gold, over the black&gold. really good quality and craftsmanship :D .

thanks vic

tim

mine showed up in the mailbox today. beautiful, just like the one i got from you 1 1/2 yrs. ago. thanx for the excellent work you share with us, vic.

Latest posts

Back