• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2x CMB 90EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koban Rado

Selling:
- 2x Evo2 90 purple head, bearings are new
- 2x stainless steel round 1/4 Collet
- 2x pipe (CMB and Cooper)
- new, unused tuned piston and liner 90
- 4x exthaus header
I sell only all completely individually do not sell.

Payment via paypal
$ 475 shipped

$ 425 incl. shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll offer you 350 you cover the PP fees and shipping

OK so I bought these engines thinking I was getting everything mentioned in the listing and this is what shows up

20140405_110025.jpg

How are people okay with themselves after pulling this type of crap?!?! Situations like this is what's causing the need for a buyer/seller feedback section.

Perhaps there's an explanation in this instance as that's a huge disparity from what was bought and what was received. Is there another package in the mail?

I'm waiting to hear from the seller I don't know why there would be another package but ya never know I guess so we'll see what he says

Look at Junk engines
default_mellow.png

Looks like this guy is a CMB junk dealer....

always check out the sellers previous posts before buying.......

some of his past stuff...

cleaning-shop-002.jpg

someone needs a beatdown.........
default_mad.gif
default_mad.gif
default_mad.gif

Just don't wait so long for a response that you miss your window to get a refund thru PayPal.

I'm waiting to hear from the seller I don't know why there would be another package but ya never know I guess so we'll see what he says
John please keep us admins posted as well, we don't take kindly to this type of stuff when it goes bad. Hopefully there is another box with remaining pipes and pieces shown in original posting.

Do not throw stones earlier than necessary!
I am not a junk CMB dealer me you want some describe it.

John, you'll get everything as agreed.

Parts I sent in two packages, because all together exceed the weight of 2kg.

Postage for over 2kg weight is approx. 80USD. Items up to 2 kg is cheaper (25USD).

This has been confirmed by my post office on receipt of the shipment!

This certificate I sent you already 29.03 via PM. You could check on their post office on incoming shipments.

With your writing makes me very hurt!

potrdilo-john.jpg

Looks like this guy is a CMB junk dealer....

always check out the sellers previous posts before buying.......

some of his past stuff...

cleaning-shop-002.jpg

someone needs a beatdown.........
default_mad.gif
default_mad.gif
default_mad.gif
You really need to check the dealer! It is necessary to verify all not just what you want!

OK you could of just told me it was being shipped separately instead of sending me a picture of something I can't read I don't read foreign languages

OK you could of just told me it was being shipped separately instead of sending me a picture of something I can't read I don't read foreign languages
Is there anything new?

I expect the cancellation announcement or apology for the damage done to my name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back