• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2x CMB 90EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK you could of just told me it was being shipped separately instead of sending me a picture of something I can't read I don't read foreign languages[/

Is there anything new?

I expect the cancellation announcement or apology for the damage done to my name!
Dude he didn't damage your name. YOUR FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE DID! Y ou should have let him know there was 2 boxes.

To play devils advocate, the shipping invoices shown clearly shows two different shipments. You don't need to read a foreign language to see two different weights indicated with two different time stamps, not to mention the tracking numbers by the bar code are three digits off from each other.

I'd learn from this and let bygones be bygones.

Ya Thanks for analyzing the receipts for me! I have nothing to learn from this! I didn't do anything wrong! If there would of been some communication from the sell everything would be fine!

That there.. is funny... if the 2 packages were shipped the same per the receipt(s)... did one go down with 307, or what?.. get the other one yet?... Why... in his sale pictures were the engines assembled and sellable... and John received them how he did... the case top on the one is galled pretty badly in the faint picture from what i saw... intensely from someone prying the sleeve, maybe.... come on Kobie.... John... post up when the second box gets there... get what ya paid?... then... maybe apologize... surely... honest is honest, used is used.... parts are parts..... and junk... is junk.... keep us posted.... mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back