• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Vision and OS aircooled engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Brand new Vision 20 and a brand new air cooled OS 21 $600 shipped in the lower 48, will ship most anywhere for actual cost.

I'll separate them $375 for the OS and $275 on the Vision, same deal on the shipping.

You sent $250.00 USD to sherry byer
YOUR NOTE TO sherry byer
quote-left.png
PLEASE Notify When Shipping and Method Used With Tracking NUMBER
quote-right.png
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6348 September 8, 2016 Money sent $250.00 USD

You paid $250.00 USD sherry byer will receive
$250.00 USD
whiteSpacer.jpg
PayPal Purchase Protection

Super, get a Vision you be real happy, we also could use B Mod with Fred not racing any more

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, I don't have that one any longer, but I do have a brand new water cooled version, 225 shipped.

mb

Mike

We are having a race this weekend and there will be .21 tunnels there. I will see what these guys are running and get back to you after the weekend.

Thanks

Bill

Bill were all running Visions, i am running air cooled Ron and Mary are running water cooled

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike

I decided not to purchase the motor. Going to be looking at 45 mod class.

Bill Hoch

Bill, if you're interested in a top shelf 45 boat I might have just what you need. Like new HTB hull with a brand new Nova 46 on a lawless lower with a custom Irwin pipe. It has a remote 3rd channel needle and all servos. Also a metal fuel tank and a spare cowl. I bought the boat lightly used and added the new power and a few other thing to make it complete, but I've never run the boat myself. If you're interested, I'll make some pix on Monday and think about what I'd take for it, but I think it will be less than you could build one for.

mb

Back