• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale NEW OS .21 Outboard by Gene Mongar

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffmaturo

SOLD SOLD SOLD Brand new OS. 21 outboard massaged by Gene Mongar of Florida.

Includes NEW LOWER as well.

A must have for any racer!

Best deal on the internet!

Paypal only

Paypal address is [email protected] (hardtofindrc)
Shipping $15

$470

Last edited:
Here are the pics!

Attachments

• IMG_8238.jpeg
    IMG_8238.jpeg
    517.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8237.jpeg
    IMG_8237.jpeg
    452.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8236.jpeg
    IMG_8236.jpeg
    479 KB · Views: 1
I will offer you 450 and shipping, payment by paypal. WOW....... 5 months for a reply to Grim? My offer is pending current photo of lower and motor together. also would like to know what mods were done to the motor.JOE you listed in 2022 do you want to sell???

yea.. thats a tick long for me.. LOL.. all is well however.. Thank you for the post Jeff.

I will offer you 450 and shipping, payment by paypal. WOW....... 5 months for a reply to Grim? My offer is pending current photo of lower and motor together. also would like to know what mods were done to the motor.JOE you listed in 2022 do you want to sell???

Hi Joe, relax. I am not on here often however I still have the motor and lower unit for sale. If I receive payment an email is sent to my phone so I know it has sold and I can ship. I am glad you found one and I hope you have years of enjoyment and use out of it. Mine is still for sale.

For those that have ants in their pants like Joe, my paypal is [email protected]

As soon as I receive payment it will ship out the same day or very next day depending on what time of day it is received.

Back