• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 SGX / .21 CMB red head~ SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Reisinger

I had the chance to pick this up this spring , after spending some time and $$$$ got her running good { After Steve Ball showed me how a .21 should run } Kicked my A$$ .... """""""""""Not many running nitro in my club"""""""""""" $750 + shipping > It will be a lot cheaper at the Fort Wayne R/C show Saturday march the 9th.. Take a look she is sweet and now runs over 70mph { Thank's Mark Sh }

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to take the tunnles you see on the table to the R/C swapmeet here in Fort Wayne

this saturday ~ realy do not need any more ......

Thank You for your interest ...

Rick Reisinger { Tricky R/C }

It is correct I just talked to the man I got it from an he sale he had bought from Allan { explaines why it is built so nice }

She will be at the R/C show here in FORT WAYNE INDIANA tomarrow / I just went to take some of the boat's tonight and there is a lot of boats + Box's of stuff {R/C Boating } Nitro , gas + electric Most of the vendor's {SWAPMEET } WILL BE IN THE MORN BEFOR IT OPENS ..............

We even got Mr Kevin S setting up at the swapmeet ..............

Going to be a good one ..................

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom ~ YOU have a p/m with my phone number .....

Thank Mr Mike { He call me to let me know you wanted her }

Sale Pending Call + Payment }

Back