• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle .21 SGX- Sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Sorgente

Supporting Member
Hi guys,

I’m selling my .21 Eagle SGX. As you can see the boat has a few battle scars so here’s some history. Pretty soon after just getting it together, someone hit it during open water and their rudder cut through the bottom deck, under the fuel tank. When I fixed it I laid a thin layer of carbon fiber weave to reinforce the area as you can see in the pictures. The paint has some nicks here and there and one small circle on the inside of the left front sponson. This happened when I initially painted it the burnt orange. When we put the heat on in the paint booth for some reason the clear bubbled up there… Other than that the paint is in good shape. I just put some radio box tape over it to keep fuel from getting on it… You could probably pick up some touch up paint for it from an auto parts store. I think it’s a 2005 ford or Chevy color; it shouldn’t be hard to match.

Regardless of the little nicks, the boat is straight and runs like hell the way it sits. It runs consistently in the 70mph range with a Mac 21 mod motor and turns on a dime. Back in 2005 it also took 2nd at the Namba Nationals. The radio box is very water tight, you won’t see a drop in this one. If I missed anything feel free to PM me or send me an e mail directly at [email protected]

Boat comes with everything pictured, except fuel tank and steering servo.

I figured I'd offer it to the people on international waters first before I put it on ebay. So if your interested, shoot me an e mail and make me an offer.

Thanks for looking,

Brian

Pics can be seen here-->>

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm aparently the link above doesnt really work. I think this should work better

http://community.webshots.com/user/namba1032

Sorry about that.

Dont miss out on this thing, I've tried to describe the boat as honest and clearly as I can, but the pictures speak for themselves.

I do have a very strong stock mac 21 with new rod, piston/sleeve, and WIB bearings, a CMDI parabolic muffled pipe, and Andy Brown 1445 with 3.3" cup, that I can also include. If you interested in only certain things, or all, e-mail me with what you'd like with the boat and we I'll come up with a price.

Brian

Back