• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 outboard power heads for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Up for sale are two .21 outboard power heads.

1. Novarossi .21 5 port

2. K&B .21 w/ Novarossi crank, rod, piston/ sleeve, and gold carb (not shown)

Asking $150 each plus shippingimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Bob, I will take the K&B outboard. You can keep the gold carb (I have an inside track to some good Zoom carbs
default_smile.png
) but I need some kind of pipe to go on it. Do you have anything that will work?

Charles

I make the Equalizer tuned pipes. I will make you a new pipe and include the stainless header for an additional $75, and ship for free

This is just an economy ( play) project. I have plenty of K&B engine parts and wanted a engine assembly to bolt on to my OB canard to play with in the lake behind my house. Does anyone have any type of cheap pipe for this engine setup?

Maybe wants to swap a pipe for the gold carb???

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just an economy ( play) project. I have plenty of K&B engine parts and wanted a engine assembly to bolt on to my OB canard to play with in the lake behind my house. Does anyone have any type of cheap pipe for this engine setup?

Maybe wants to swap a pipe for the gold carb???

Charles
Let me know the total price of the K&B outboard engine including the shipping. Also where and how you want your payment sent.

Go ahead and include the gold carb with the outboard engine, maybe I can use it for trading material.

Charles

If you don't want the gold carb, I will knock off $20. Do you want the pipe and header? If so, I will have to make a pipe. How soon are you needing the power head. You can mail payment to: Bob Kensill

107 Mulberry way

Rincon Ga 31326

Or PalPay to [email protected]

First, let us make sure we are on the same page. Am I buying the entire outboard assembly, engine and foot, or just the engine?

Last edited by a moderator:
The deal fell through on the K&B because the buyer misunderstood the ad. So here is what I am offering.

First is the power head, including a gold K&B carb, but not including the header , pipe or lower unit. $150. If you want the header, add $20. If you want a pipe, add $50. If you want the lower unit, add $70. I will give a total pkg deal including power head, header, pipe and lower unit, it will be $235 plus $10 shipping. If you pay now and can wait till February, I will include a prop and adjustable mount. The reason for the shipping delay, I am going to record trials, and would like to take it with me as a spare .

Back