• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 Nova Rossi Engine and pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GMAT

This is a .21 Nova Rossi that I took out of a .21 Seaducer and put in a .46 engine . Engine ran good and is in good shape

It has the header and pipe

Motor has 2000 on the side and has a purple head

$135.00

Pay Pal accepted

IM000765.jpg

This is a .21 Nova Rossi that I took out of a .21 Seaducer and put in a .46 engine . Engine ran good and is in good shape It has the header and pipe

Motor has 2000 on the side and has a purple head

$135.00

Pay Pal accepted
Could i get a better pic of the carb? Its a short stroke have you had the head off to look at the liner?

I will get a better picture of the carb . How can I tell if it is a long stroke? I havn't had the head of lately is there any thing you want me to look for ?Thanks,GMAT

I will get a better picture of the carb . How can I tell if it is a long stroke? I havn't had the head of lately is there any thing you want me to look for ?Thanks,GMAT
Mikey...its a short stroke...you can telll by the case.

R-

Mike,

Carb is from a K&B outboard or inboard.

Rod Geraghty would know the model # of the carb.

This is a good engine and their are a lot of

other parts from other motors that fit it well.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back