• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 Nova Including Irwin "S" FINAL REDUCTION!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

Orlic modified Nova Rossi with all the extra's. Teflon back plate, Orlic carb and cooling head/button. Complete package including Irwin "S" pipe, header, collet and engine. Have an extra crank and head button I can throw in with the deal Same combo I ran in my .20 boat this past weekend in Evansville. Asking $525.00 shipped

Thanks for looking, Ron

100_6847.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Final reduction, I've got a project I need cash for. $350.00 including shipping to North America. The carb and pipe are worth half that.

Thanks for looking, Ron

Ron,

How much for the pipe only?

Maybe we can buy all the pieces and you will make your original price.

Let me know if you are interested in splitting it up? I know a few looking

for one of Frank's carbs also.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

PM or Email at: [email protected]

Final reduction, I've got a project I need cash for. $350.00 including shipping to North America. The carb and pipe are worth half that. Thanks for looking, Ron
Ron, I'll take it, just throw it in the box your shipping me next week.

Wow! that got some attention. To be fair I have to give first chance to Ken Hildreth. He sent a PM marked at 10:04am. If Ken passes it goes to Rob next. I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks, Ron

Wow! that got some attention. To be fair I have to give first chance to Ken Hildreth. He sent a PM marked at 10:04am. If Ken passes it goes to Rob next. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks, Ron
OK, eastern time zone thing, No big deal, I just thought it would save you the shipping by throwing it in with the other stuff, lol

Rob,

To be honest I meant to post here too but got sidetracked, Darn job getting in the way. If you want it, Its yours as I really meant to post here also, If you dont want it. I definitely do!! I still swear I typed in here but I must not have hit post as its not here. That way its all fair and I have no hard feelings either way.

Ken

I suppose if Ron got the PM before my post, then the intention was there before mine, even if the post was not here. :)

I can make it easier for both of you. I'll take it!!!.... :)

LOL

Back