.21 I/B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that John Knight is opening his home for anyone who needs to use the facilities, showers, toilets, room and board etc.

Could be just a rumor.

~James

I heard that John Knight is opening his home for anyone who needs to use the facilities, showers, toilets, room and board etc.
Could be just a rumor.

~James

Nah, the rumor mill is wrong. You have the wrong guy - it is Rick Glover, who lives just 10 minutes from the lake. I am 45 minutes away and have a lot of turns and lights to go through. Not functional at all.

LOL.

I dont know Jerry, its kinda hit and miss on the indoor plumbing. Maybe you could bring us some of that Northern Exposure, I hear you guys have toilets that flush? Amazing!
~James
If the new site for the World OB Championships doesn't have indoor facilities, hopefully John Knight will arrange for a generous supply of Porta Potties. Things definitely became "fragrant" last year at Walterboro on the final day of racing. And, it just wasn't that the Florida Mafia hadn't showered.

JD

That need has already been taken care of with no repeat of the past race in March. Fragrant is being kind!

I dont know Jerry, its kinda hit and miss on the indoor plumbing. Maybe you could bring us some of that Northern Exposure, I hear you guys have toilets that flush? Amazing!
~James
If the new site for the World OB Championships doesn't have indoor facilities, hopefully John Knight will arrange for a generous supply of Porta Potties. Things definitely became "fragrant" last year at Walterboro on the final day of racing. And, it just wasn't that the Florida Mafia hadn't showered.

JD

That need has already been taken care of with no repeat of the past race in March. Fragrant is being kind!
Yeah, it really wasn't the sweet scent of "magnolias and pine."

JD

~James

JD

Yeah, it really wasn't the sweet scent of "magnolias and pine."

JD
HA , The mafia did shower that week FYI. I beleive the pungent odor was coming from the other racers azzs from either getting the butts beat on the course or to much of that mouse poo steww,or whatever you wanna call it?WHERE ARE THE ATTWELLS????They would have a logical explanation on the porta potties. Maybe I should'nt have used l the l-word.

Steve H.

I have heard that chef Tony Atwell will be providing more of the mouse poo stew.

Sorry for clogging up your thread Jerry... :D

~James

ham it up all ya want guy's, it's winter, ain't it? must be, 33 friggin' degrees and I gotta plumb :(

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, not yet... buts its cold. Had a couple inches of snow a couple days ago....Ok, that probably doesnt seem like a lot, but when you have lived in South Carolina for 26 years, its cold.

~James

Jerry,

Sorry to hear that it is that cold out in Otis today. I am heading

out to the lake right now to test some new three blades on my 21

S.A.W. boat : 2142/3,1816/3,& a 2150/3, it should be interesting to

compare them and see how fast they go. Our water will be hard here

very soon. The 1816/3 was the fastest of the bunch.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

ham it up all ya want guy's, it's winter, ain't it? must be, 33 friggin' degrees and I gotta plumb :(

Today it was 78 and tomorrow is supposed to be 81 here. Run boats, play golf, wear shorts, etc. Just lovely! Life is tough!

Tell me your recent vacation in Hawaii wasn't paid for by "Frozen pipes, plumber's delight." ;) But, I'd be the first to admit having to deal with those situations is cold, nasty work.
JD
In the words of Arnold Schwartzenegger, "I Don't do dat'kinda Vork" :p

Back