.21 I/B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Wyss

Just a little intertainment for a rainy day,, my new I/B creation,

Can you guys determine all the parts? too hard I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry... nice lookin work!...

I'm guessing, @ picco head, nova header, cmb carb and wheel... aaand I cant ID the case...... wait, I think it's a TT?..... do I win? good job man.... I'll be interested to know any test results you'll part with.... Mike

Jerry... nice lookin work!... I'm guessing, @ picco head, nova header, cmb carb and wheel... aaand I cant ID the case...... wait, I think it's a TT?..... do I win? good job man.... I'll be interested to know any test results you'll part with.... Mike
close, but No Cigar! hahaha

Looks like a MAC OB head.

Yes and button too, Mac o/b carb modified by RG, O.S.VZ-M flywheel, NR header,, the collet I had,

about $220 invested,, the rest is just mod work.

i didn't recognise anything-no k&b parts :lol: :lol: . nice looking piece, jerry!
Thanks Robin,, no K&B stuff, it's all Thunder Tiger EVO case B-R in the center @ $119 new.

I run its brother the BX-R as an O/B which definetly has my respect modded in similar manner.

JW

And a better question is are you going to hitch a ride with Jerry D and bring it to the Tunnel Champs? :D

Good looking little motor, heinz for sure, but if thats what it takes, thats what it takes.

~James

So, what boat are you going to stick "The Thing" in?
JD
It's "Heinz" Jerry,, sheesh, you guy's :lol: The new LeeCraft XS21,,

James,

"hitch a ride with JD to the Tunnel Champs"? He won't even let me pit next to him,, say's "my fuel pumps too loud".

Joke,, but it's true :rolleyes:

Dang, what kinda fuel pump you got? I am pretty sure we could squeeze you under my tent...

You gotta come down.

~James

Dang, what kinda fuel pump you got? I am pretty sure we could squeeze you under my tent...
You gotta come down.

~James
Gawd I'd love to,, busiest time of the year for me,, but I'll see what I can do,, oh lawd! I have to run muffler's, Yeah?

Gettin' a litte deaf,, cant hear my own boat in a crowd of seven,, have ta practice up on that,, Now where do I find

six other boats? ;)

(and here comes,"Not in Your Club!")

JW

come on down, jerry. we'll make room for ya! i'm getting old and deaf, your fuel pump won't bother me :lol: .

You gotta come down.

~James
Gawd I'd love to,, busiest time of the year for me,, but I'll see what I can do,, oh lawd! I have to run muffler's, Yeah?

Gettin' a litte deaf,, cant hear my own boat in a crowd of seven,, have ta practice up on that,, Now where do I find

six other boats? ;)

(and here comes,"Not in Your Club!")

JW
Hey Jerry,

Heck, you could probably pay for the trip doing some plumbing side jobs. Despite what you might have heard, they do have indoor plumbing in South Carolina.

JD

I dont know Jerry, its kinda hit and miss on the indoor plumbing. Maybe you could bring us some of that Northern Exposure, I hear you guys have toilets that flush? Amazing!

~James

I dont know Jerry, its kinda hit and miss on the indoor plumbing. Maybe you could bring us some of that Northern Exposure, I hear you guys have toilets that flush? Amazing!
~James
If the new site for the World OB Championships doesn't have indoor facilities, hopefully John Knight will arrange for a generous supply of Porta Potties. Things definitely became "fragrant" last year at Walterboro on the final day of racing. And, it just wasn't that the Florida Mafia hadn't showered.

JD

~James
even more amazing, they're INDOORS :eek: :lol: :lol: .

Latest posts

Back