.21 Hydro Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken - tested the props - sent you a PM.

Hey Rick! Still got that H4 - And I still use it a lot for heat racing, but at the pond I was testing at yesterday the H7 is my fave heat racer lately. I've also taken the wild piston and sleeve out and gone back to a stocker after a wristpin clip incident since we discussed props last.

Back on topic! Ken's 4629 (46mm x 2.9" pitch - no T/E cup (yet)) is a very fast prop in a straight line - I need to change the set-up on my boat for it to get it cornering faster, but If I ran out in lane 6 or 7 it still ran 15 second laps of our course - my fast props have run numerous, consistent 12.5 sec laps in lane 1.

I Have a race on in 3 weeks time so I didn't want to change my set-up for this prop just yet, but if I can get it to stay hooked up better in the turns in lane 1 or 2 the times should drop considerably!

Before anyone asks - I did not have a radar gun there yesterday. For me - the stopwatch tells me what I need to know. If I only used a gun - I'd be confident that the 4629 would have been the fastest of the 9 props I tried yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thaks to Tim for his testing!!

no need for radar guns, heat times are what its all about in oval racing.

I will be sending more props out shortly for feedback, Hoping to have props that dont need modifying at all to

get the best from them!!

The Testing continues!!!!!! :D

Big thaks to Tim for his testing!!

no need for radar guns, heat times are what its all about in oval racing.

I will be sending more props out shortly for feedback, Hoping to have props that dont need modifying at all to

get the best from them!!

The Testing continues!!!!!! :D
Cool Ken, This is exciting stuff!

Back