• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 Crapshooter SOLD...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

Here it is guys... The one and only .21 Crapshooter built by Stu Barr. Radared at 74mph. This boat heat races consistantly over 70. I'm selling the complete boat, including prop for $1300.00 shipped. No TX or RX included. Nova Rossi built by Frank Orlic and Irwin "S" pipe is flawless. Boat is immaculate and the best heat racer in any district. Email for pics. Only serious buyers please.

Ron

[email protected]

call... (519) 644-2824

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron J said:
Here it is guys...  The one and only .21 Crapshooter built by Stu Barr.  Radared at 74mph.  This boat heat races consistantly over 70.  I'm selling the complete boat, including prop for $1300.00 shipped.  No TX or RX included.  Nova Rossi built by Frank Orlic and Irwin "S" pipe is flawless.  Boat is immaculate and the best heat racer in any district.  Email for pics.  Only serious buyers please.
Ron

[email protected]

call...  (519) 644-2824

105558[/snapback]

This boat flat out screams! I think it may be the fastest 21 in the district.. TJ

Tony,

Wait until you see mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a very fast and stable boat. It wasn't for sale when I bought Preston's

boat,but this would be a Trophy Winner anywhere in the world.

Nice Piece RJ,

Mark Sholund

Ron J said:
Here it is guys...  The one and only .21 Crapshooter built by Stu Barr.  Radared at 74mph.  This boat heat races consistantly over 70.  I'm selling the complete boat, including prop for $1300.00 shipped.  No TX or RX included.  Nova Rossi built by Frank Orlic and Irwin "S" pipe is flawless.  Boat is immaculate and the best heat racer in any district.  Email for pics.  Only serious buyers please.
Ron

[email protected]

call...  (519) 644-2824

105558[/snapback]

I've got a Blackjack I'll trade you! LOL LOL LOL

Sorry guys... I just started my holidays and my computer at home is down. I've tried to answer any enquiries on the boat from work here this morning. Maybe better to PM me here for now.

Thanks for the interest, Ron

Little Crapshooter goes to Dave Rumble and stays in the district. Dave was the first to reply last Thursday for any one else that inquired. Racing my own boat should be challenging.

RJ.

If I could drive half as good as you it would be a challenge. I will have to spend allot of time at the pond to practice up on my driving before taking on the ole RJ. I am glad to say the crapshooter 21 is staying in our club and district.

Back