• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 JAE - near turn key

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Hi All,

I'm selling my gently used .21 JAE with a Novarossi Direct Drive. The boat is being sold ready to run, except the battey, rx, and tx will not be included. The motor has less than a gallon of fuel and the boat was only raced three times this year. It comes with the following:

JAE .21 built with West Systems (engine and fuel bay have a carbon fiber floor)

Novarossi .21 Direct Drive

Novarossi exhaust (quiet pipe with the baffle removed) and header

Ryan Lipgens fuel tank

David Preusse turn fin

Speedmaster rudder

Hitec servos

Prop and flex shaft.... Prop is an H7 prepped by Mark Sholund

Selling for $675 shipped to Continental USA only. Paypal or certified money order only; if paying via paypal, please add 3%. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm going to vouch easily for this boat.... raced in Mendota, it was very fast, a clean build and tuned and trimmed great... the price is a steal too... Dean?.. whats up with selling ?... Mike

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the nice words. I've decided to step away from boats and stick to cars, but I'm keeping my b tunnel just in case. This one is the first to go.

Hey Jack,

Scale motor is for sale, but I wouldn't sell the hull to my worst enemy. The motor is the one I got from Greg Robertson this past winter; you interested in it?

Going with off road cars. 1/8 scale nitro and electric buggies. If you have any 1/8 TLR buggies, I'd be willing to do some horse trading.

Hey Dean, you racing at leisure hours?

Would you please pm me your phone # so i can call you?

thanks

jacko'

Deans boat was really fast in Aug and his motor was still rich breaking in.

How much does it weigh w/out fuel?

Hi Jeff,

I don't have an accurate enough scale to give a weight. I could weigh it with what I have, but the fluctuation is probably around a 1/4 of a pound.

Back