.21 Con-rods

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff Andy, good you got that expensive machine makin' parts! Care to share any more pix of it in operation? :rolleyes:
I though about making a video Terry. Maybe something more complex like the upper crankcase and porting that

utilizes full simultanious 5-axis.

Great stuff Andy, good you got that expensive machine makin' parts! Care to share any more pix of it in operation? :rolleyes:
I though about making a video Terry. Maybe something more complex like the upper crankcase and porting that

Now THAT would be cool! B)

That would be incredible! :D

Prolly go a long way to promote CMDI too... ;)

Andy, if you need anyone to try out the cases in various displacements let me know, I couold probably throw together a motor or 12......Optimizing the port volumes on the 67 and 84 would be great! You could make cases geaqred toward torque or RPM by varying the port velocity (x-sectional area).

Let's not talk broken tooling :eek:

I've snapped carbide endmills by just touching the material I wanted to cut. The worst one I've had was a 1.5" drill in a CNC lathe snap and grind itself down to nothing. Fortunately, I cought it before it went on to the next step. Needless to say, what was left of the bit went onto the owner's "Wall of Shame" :(

Back