21 cajun bullet sponsons paralell to tub?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

153stars

After discovering my alum. booms were bent .I did them up with 1/2"X3/8" G10 tubing had to drill them out a little, straightened and used old booms for to drill holes .I mesured sponsons to tub and they are both set to right.Like for a right turn about an 1/8'' The longer booms are on the outside. I could of made a copy of a copy ect . Since I am not the first owner. There's no set up sheet on web sight . Can anyone mesure one up for me. By the way the G10 from McMaster carr was perfect fit on the outside drilled out with letter size bit over 3/8" can't remember size..fit is better inside than alum "no slop but easy to fit sponsons "and looks cool too a little dull but i think i'll clear them.

I'll check mine tonite and let you know what the number are. Ryon

Thanks I wish I hadn't drilled them booms that way now . Maybe if I switch the front to rear it will be closer . I'm sure i kept them the right way.

Okay I swapped front to back now have toe in on both sponsons .08" @ 12" apart.Don't know whats right though.

Last edited:
ANSWER IN PM FOR AVA IN SEARCHES

Mark, sorry about that this week has been crazy. The measurments are:

Left side: 5"

Right side: 4"

There is no toe in or out. This is how I got the kit from Harold and is per is his set up sheet. If I can find the sheet I will copy it and send it to you. Ryon

Back