21 beta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The standard Beta is an excellent motor as is. Just clean up the ports and chrome flashing, set the deck height for the fuel you run and it will run well right out of the box. If the GPX sleeve comes with a small volume head button for high nitro this is a worthwhile swap. Of course you can find an engine builder to make you a custom head button for the motor with the right volume and your choice of standard or turbo plug.

The standard Beta is an excellent motor as is. Just clean up the ports and chrome flashing, set the deck height for the fuel you run and it will run well right out of the box. If the GPX sleeve comes with a small volume head button for high nitro this is a worthwhile swap. Of course you can find an engine builder to make you a custom head button for the motor with the right volume and your choice of standard or turbo plug.
Who do you suggest to make head buttons?

how does the CMB compare to Al's 21?
K21 has more TQ and still revs. (I will be replacing all my CMB .21’s w/K-21’s when they are available).
I'm no motor guy is there anybody out there that sets up new 21 betas for heat racing and 50 percent nitro
No need for a motor guy, set the head clearance (.008”-.010”) and go race.

K21 has more TQ and still revs. (I will be replacing all my CMB .21’s w/K-21’s when they are available).

No need for a motor guy, set the head clearance (.008”-.010”) and go race.
thank you, i plan on doing the same with my 21 and 45.

Back