2023 Indy Masters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have reopened the race till friday. Had 3 people who can't make it so it opened up some classes. Those who are on wait list or have asked to be added to a class can now do so.
Those who haven't paid yet have till friday to do so, or be removed.

Had a couple spots open up, also looks like rtr and open electric didn't make the cut so dropping those classes to add couple heats to t boat and gas mono. Hopefully can get couple more A hydros and unlimited boats.

Howdy Bruce, I have over 50 friends and family that are interested in coming to watch the racing. My wife is going to make a flyer for them with directions and information. What is the racing schedule? ( are we racing Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

We stop and checked out the campground last Sunday. Looks like good area for pit setup west side of lake. there room for 1 line tents between road and lake, tent and trailers on west side of road in camping area. What plan is there for a dock or something to launch boats?
West side lake pit area
366739492_670082598375874_3755016588452122720_n.jpgview from east side of lake, beach and cabins on north side of lake369482805_183483218084282_7466312878738057099_n.jpg

Well,based on logistics of having to move couple tons of dirt to make a ramp down to the water, it looks like were gonna have to move over to the east side . Can walk right into the water,but narrow road for canopies and trailers.

It may be ok not much room, like the other side better. Cant a temporary set of steps be installed? There was some brush to be cleared out too that blocks a view of the lake. here the east side road about same on both side of road. I can be great site with a bit of improvements.East side.jpg

Back