2021 Glow Plug Order

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
I am about to order Rossi glow plugs again. I expect the prices to go up at least 50 cents per plug.

Today, I still have several hundred R4. R6, R8 and turbo plugs in stock at the current prices. However, once these are gone, I will have to raise my prices.

Al Hobbs

Al, I like the R5 turbo plugs on my .21 Nova. Have not tried the R4 standard plugs yet.
Can you get standard R5s from rossi

I am about to order Rossi glow plugs again. I expect the prices to go up at least 50 cents per plug.

Today, I still have several hundred R4. R6, R8 and turbo plugs in stock at the current prices. However, once these are gone, I will have to raise my prices.

Al Hobbs
Al,
I would like to place an order for a quantity of 30 of the R4 plugs.

Thanks,

Virgil Ericksen

Send me your mailing address and I'll get the glow plugs comin
Al,
I would like to place an order for a quantity of 30 of the R4 plugs.

Thanks,

Virgil Ericksen
Virgil,

Send me your mailing address and I'll put them into the mail to you on Thursday.
Thank you for the order.

Al Hobbs

Al, I like the R5 turbo plugs on my .21 Nova. Have not tried the R4 standard plugs yet.
Can you get standard R5s from rossi

R5 plugs are available. However I have to order in large volumes to get the best discount. For that reason I only stock the R4, R6, and R8 standard glow plugs.

Hi i have 20 65 and 90 cmb run high nitro what do u have that would work the best and is the turbos any better . looking at about a hundred plugs for 20 motors and 65 -90 two hundred total thanks adam L

Hi i have 20 65 and 90 cmb run high nitro what do u have that would work the best and is the turbos any better . looking at about a hundred plugs for 20 motors and 65 -90 two hundred total thanks adam L

If you use standard glow plugs, I recommend the R4 for your 21 size engines and the R6 for larger engines. There is a small performance advantage using turbo plugs but for most of us the advantage is not measurable.

100 R4 glow plugs at $3.50 each = $350.00
100 R6 glow plugs at $4.50 each = $450.00

I d have cable collets that fit the CMB 20, 60, and 90. Do you need a large base collet for the 90? I have them as well.

not sure on 90 collet hopping to put it in a sg rigger need 2 / 20 1 / 67 and ur best guess on 90 also need exhaust tubing 1 ft sm med and large well i am on a roll how about props i do not know if ur a shop I do know u r highly recommended . seens for about all boating needs thanks making a big list lol

I do not have a supply of silicone seal. I do have quite a few props on the wall, almost all Octura. The collets for the 20 size engines are $23.00 each. The collet for the 67 is $24.00. If you don't need the wide base collet, your 90 will use the same collet at the 67. You can get the collet for the 67 and see if it fits your 90 properly. If it does not, then you'll need the wide base collet which is $25.00.

I do have quite a it of inventory. Some times it scares me.

Back